Ways to Earn Passive Income in 2023 and in The Long Run
Passive income is a return you get after making a profitable investment. What makes passive income so beneficial and eye-catching is that you do not have to waste your time, blood, sweat and tears to grow your capital. Now what investment options are available to us to earn passive income not only in 2023 but in the long run as well? This short article will give you an idea of such project I myself am an investor of.
Real estate in the Czech Republic: A project with a consistent passive income of up to 10% annually
This project is an aparthotel in the heart of Prague with apartments available for daily rent. There are 37 residential apartments ranging in size from 11 sq.m. up to 47 sq.m. In addition, there are three non-residential premises from 15 sq.m. to 120 sq.m. Despite being 200 m away from Wenceslas Square which is a well-known tourist area, the aparthotel is neatly tucked away from the hustle and bustle.
This project can generate up to 10% annual return, and that doesn’t include the rise in real estate rental prices. The experts’ forecasts suggest that this figure may grow up to 20% in 2023 compared to 15% last year.
How can the investor benefit from this project?
1. Full-fledged service. When you purchase an apartment yourself with an intent to rent it out later, you will have to tackle loads of things associated with people moving in and out of it. You can obviously hire an agent to do that for you but this involves many hidden pitfalls. You must be sure that the said agent is trustworthy and will do their job seamlessly. Plus, as an owner, you would have to promptly address various challenges associated with repair works, equipment replacement, and other matters. Now if you decide to invest in a ready-made aparthotel, you get the all-encompassing service. The management company assists tenants with moving in and moving out, checks whether everything is in proper condition after the move-out, handles cleaning and repairs as needed. Basically, it takes care of the real estate and its servicing for you.
2. Passive income is higher and pays off much faster. The owners typically rent out apartments for extended periods of time since this requires less effort, and time. With an aparthotel that is serviced and managed, the returns are higher thanks to daily rent. ROI, unlike in long-term lease, is three times faster on average.
3. Management company maintains the real estate’s appeal. The apartment owners do not necessary have the time and energy to promote their property, do regular cosmetic repairs, clean-ups, etc. The management company aims to ensure that the aparthotel goes up in value and thus generates more profits. So, the team’s efforts are focused on making it happen.
4. The investment fee for a property like that is among the lowest ones in the market. The entry threshold is at below-the-market prices by an average of 10%. If the demand for such apartments drops by 5% during the off-season, project investors will still remain in the black.
In a nutshell, you as an investor enter the project profitably and invest nothing but your money in it, while the rest is taken care of by the management company that puts its best foot forward to ensure that the project makes maximum profit. In turn, you get your hands on reports and earn passive income. Now let’s see what you get as an investor of this project.
What do you get by getting involved in this project?
- Share in the management company. As you invest in the project, you get a share in a company that owns real estate. This means that you indirectly become the owner of real estate in the downtown Prague.
- Full-fledged service. The management company provides an all-around servicing of the real estate object, maintains relevant documentation and handless legal matters.
- Passive income. You earn passive income based on your share in the project.
- Profit resulting from the rising value of this real estate. The aparthotel is 200 meters away from Wenceslas Square. As it is in the very heart of Prague, this type of property will continue to go up in price. This also means that no large hotels can be built here, creating additional competition in the market. This is a huge advantage. Plus, this real estate is very popular among foreign tourists.
In a nutshell, you earn passive income without spending extra time and energy. What’s more, the size of your income can increase even more owing to rising prices and enhanced attractiveness of the real estate object through the efforts of the management company.
Why do I believe that investing in the aparthotel is a smart investment move both now and over the long haul?
- Normally, it takes up to three years on average to get a construction of a new building approved in the Czech Republic. A shortage of space drives real estate and rental prices up.
- Due to unmet demand for apartments, the real estate market in the Czech Republic remains relatively calm even during economic downturns. While real estate markets around the globe may crash, the Czech market either stands still or sags slightly, and then quickly bounces back.
- The Prague administration bans high-rise construction in the city center as it can ruin the overall architectural ensemble. This is another reason why real estate in Prague increases in value. What’s more, the closer it is to the downtown, the higher the cost and thus the higher your passive income.
- Prague is included in the top 10 most beautiful cities in the world. It is visited by millions of tourists every year. This boosts demand for real estate available for daily rent in the center of Prague even more.
In essence, Prague’s strict building regulations and a vast influx of visitors promote a steady increase in real estate prices—including rental property prices—thanks to high demand and low supply. This is why investing in an apartment hotel is an excellent way to receive passive income not only in 2023 but in the long run as well.
How can you partake in the project and learn more about it?
Hit the link and check it out. Should you have any further questions, do not hesitate to direct message me on my social media.